I am currently working on a program that will be able to view and export Call of Duty Xmodels along with many other features.
The program uses openGL for rendering combined with all my own GUI / openGL libraries to create the menus / text.
* 3D View
* Uses all my own OpenGL Libraries / engine
* Full logging (with error filtering based on importance)
* Multithread – 4 main threads (render, main loader, utility, misc background loaders)
* Auto recover (if xmodel loader has critical error will recover while running = no restart of app)
* Fps is reduced when program dose not have focus to reduce cpu load.
* Joint preview in 3D view
* 100% identical joint binds to original file
* Exports IWI’s to dds in export folder
* Exports Ma / OBJ / xmodel_export
* Xmodel properties (col LODs, materials, view distances)
* View tags (.html)
* GDT creator for use with asset_manger
* Saves all settings
* Tray icon with useful options
* Bubble msg (displays export info / copy paste data)
* Progress bar
* 3D Lighting
* Very Fast !
* Resize is as easy as dragging the window
* Supports Cod4, Cod5, Cod BO
* FastFile Scanner (export from fastfiles)
* xmodel properties can also be viewed in child windows
* Loading screen while GUI assets are loaded (not visable on my pc, but slower pc’s may take a second or 2)
* plus more …
New GLSL Shaders